We are now searching for an experienced and talented future Head Chef to run all aspects of the kitchen within our new acquisition which will trade as an unbranded country gastro pub.
This means you will have the best of both worlds – the support, benefits, incentives and opportunities of a larger company, with the autonomy, creativity and individuality of an independent.
We require a Head Chef who wants the opportunity to create their own seasonal menus, to produce top quality food using fresh and seasonal ingredients, putting together outstanding classic dishes, so creativity and a good eye for detail is essential.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have relevant experience in a similar, unbranded pub/restaurant and be comfortable working in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Be classically trained
- Be a natural communicator and inspirational to your team, encouraging and developing the very best of them
- Have extensive knowledge of seasonal food, alongside suitable experience working with fresh produce, menu design and cost, as well as ensuring high levels of health and safety compliance
- Experience of CaterCost and ResDiary is a preferred skill
- Level 3 Food Hygiene or above
-30% off on all food & drinks outside the working hours
-training & development
-28 days paid holiday pro rata
-bonus scheme, based on hygiene audits & food cost %
The recruitment process will include two interviews with our Group Executive Chef and Company Director, you will also be required to provide suggested menus and participate in a Cook-Off
Closing date for applications Friday 16th October 2015
Applications in writing including CV and covering letter to Human Resources at
The Lewis Partnership, c/o The Moat House, Lower Penkridge Road, Acton Trussell, Staffordshire, ST17 0RJ